Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thrifting Tuesdays

Woke up to this view this morning.

I thought I woke up to a Winter Wonderland until I got this...


I'd much rather wake up to that.

The other half is staying at a cabin with some of his buds to do some recording. 
The girlfriends get to come down to spend New Year's Eve. I'm pretty excited.

Anyway, while I'm alone for a few days, I decided to do spend some Christmas money.

Picked up this skunk decanter for $12. Couldn't pass up this baby.

Just another reason for us to get a bar set up.

I got him a little surprise to come home to.

You can never have enough Union Made coveralls, right?

2 comments:

  1. cute! i saw THE coolest pair of mink winter ankle boots with a rubber wedge today but they wanted $50. I'm hoping they don't sell for a few weeks so I can get them for $25. Not that I need them living in the desert...but............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound really cool! I say snatch em up before somebody else does. You can never have too many boots, even in the desert.

    ReplyDelete